The clean and dirty details about hiring a maid service in Philadelphia
Your home is your sanctuary. It is the place you retreat to after a long, hectic day. You don’t want to come home and have to clean in order to sit back and relax. When it comes to maintaining a clean home, many people often find it necessary to hire a home cleaning company to keep their home looking its best at all times. There are many benefits to hiring a maid service, including the fact that it can take away a lot of stress and provide a professional level of cleaning in your home.
Not all cleaning companies are the same and it is important that you know which cleaning services are reputable. When searching for the best home cleaning company, it can be helpful to do your research and know what to look for.
- One of the first things you may want to do is check with the better business bureau and make sure they are a reputable business. When you agree to allow someone into your home that you do not know, you want to make sure who you are letting in with the most information possible. This is especially important if you will not be home when the cleaning takes place.
- Second, ask for references and read reviews. There is nothing more important than relying on what others tells you. Clients that have used that particular maid service are going to be honest and frank. You need that kind of valuable information to help make an informed decision.
- It is also important to ask the potential company for proof of insurance. This includes workers compensation, liability and bonding. These items are important so that you know you are dealing with a professional and reliable business.
- Last but certainly not least, call the company and ask questions.
- Ask a lot of questions.
Some questions to ask would be:
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you supply proof of insurance?
- How many people come to clean one home?
- Will the same people come each week?
- Do you do background checks on your cleaning team when hiring?
- What does your standard service consist of?
- Can I ask for extra cleaning?
- What do you charge?
- Do you supply your own equipment and supplies?
- How does the scheduling work?
The list can go on and on but those are the basic questions you should be asking to get a general idea of the company culture and if they will fit into your lifestyle.
Executive Maids has been in business since 1993. We are extremely professional and reliable. We are aces at what we do and we encourage you to ask questions when you are seeking a cleaning service. Ask us and ask others. Feel free to compare Executive Maids with other cleaning services in the Philadelphia area. We are the best at what we do and comparison will help you see that. We proudly serve Philadelphia Tri-Counties and Burlington and Camden Counties.