Four HUGE reasons why you should hire a maid service to clean your home…
It may seem luxurious or frivolous, but hiring a house cleaner makes perfect sense. Times have changed for the house cleaning service industry. There has been a shift of focus on serving the customer and their unique needs. Here are four huge reasons why you should hire a cleaning service for your home:
- Nobody can clean everything – We all have some house cleaning job that tends to get away from us. It isn’t from lack of trying, it just happens. You may be an ace at vacuuming or mopping floors but when it comes to dusting or cleaning hard to reach areas, you fail. Maybe you are so busy with other things in life that house cleaning takes a back seat. Clean the things you are good at and have time for. Hire a cleaning service to do the rest. How much happier would you be if you didn’t have to clean a toilet again?
- Having a clean home can save you money – Let’s face it. Your home is your single most important monetary investment. Maintaining it on the surface is essential to its overall value. All the things that require regular maintenance to stay clean and fresh like tile, floors, countertops and baseboards are items that over time can build up with grime and grease. If they aren’t maintained regularly, eventually they will need to be resurfaced or replaced. Who wants that added expense when all it needed was a little regular elbow grease?
- Your health deserves it – having a clean home means less dirt, bacteria, insects and other parasites that can cause illness. The cleaning you tackle on your own is important, but hiring professional cleaners who use commercial grade equipment and supplies will ensure every nook and cranny in your home is getting clean. This means less dirt and bacteria that can get you sick. And it’s a savings on your wallet too. Less illness means less doctors visits. You and your family deserve an allergy-free, sick-free home!
- Your time is more valuable – Spending the day on Saturday to clean is not a really good use of your time. Especially when you are so busy during the week. The weekends are for fun and relaxation. Time spent with loved ones. When you budget for a cleaning service, it is time you give back to yourself and your family. That time isn’t just valuable, it’s priceless.
Hiring a house cleaner may seem like a luxury but it is something that actually may save you money, time and effort in the long run. At Executive Maids, we want to ensure that you have a clean home and free time to do the things that are important to you and your family. Let the professionals do the work so you don’t have to.
Contact us today. We work with every size home and every budget. We want to help you free up your valuable time so you can focus on life.
How exactly does the best maid service in Philadelphia clean your home?
The secret to Executive Maids cleaning system is simple; we come to you threefold. Every job we do, we arrive in with a team of three cleaners. A three-member team allows us to be quick yet efficient while we clean your home. Our cleaners are well trained and focus on the kitchen, bathrooms and dusting and vacuuming the rest of the house. We focus on these areas but can certainly do more as you please. We call these special projects and can discuss this with you when making up your schedule.
With our team of three uniformed cleaners arriving at your house weekly or monthly (or how often you feel your house is in need of cleaning), they quickly focus on their individual tasks and work efficiently to get your house clean in no time. Don’t stress over their quickness not producing quality work. A supervisor is one of the cleaners and she inspects all work to make sure everything has been cleaned. This system allows each team member to focus on their tasks at hand but also reduces the time they need to be in your home.
Our areas of focus are the kitchen, bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming. This is our systematic approach to cleaning. Other areas or deeper cleaning can be done for an extra charge and at your request. Kitchens and bathrooms are wiped down, mopped and disinfected. The other areas of your home are thoroughly dusted and vacuumed. Essentially, the cleaning you do each week, we can handle for you. The deeper cleaning you tend to each month or season, such as oven cleaning and window washing, we can tackle for you as well.
Once you choose Executive Maids, we figure out a cleaning schedule together and then we talk about your cleaning needs. As soon as this is established, we line up our three-member team and get to work. We come to your house with our own equipment and supplies but we are always happy to work with your own materials if you choose. After all, this is your home and we want to be as accommodating as possible for you and your family. Executive Maids has been Philadelphia’s choice for home cleaning since 1993. We understand your needs and will coordinate your cleaning needs with your lifestyle. We want you to focus on the important things in your life, not the dust bunnies that creep up when you aren’t looking. Leave that to us.
If you are searching for a Philadelphia maid service, look no further than Executive Maids. We have been in the business for a long time and we understand what it takes to keep your home clean. Our cleaners go through a rigorous training process so that we are sure they will be thorough when cleaning your home. You can trust us to do a good job and to make sure your home is safe while we are in there. Contact us today for a no obligation estimate. You will be pleased with our quality of work.
Call us today for more information.
The clean and dirty details about hiring a maid service in Philadelphia
Your home is your sanctuary. It is the place you retreat to after a long, hectic day. You don’t want to come home and have to clean in order to sit back and relax. When it comes to maintaining a clean home, many people often find it necessary to hire a home cleaning company to keep their home looking its best at all times. There are many benefits to hiring a maid service, including the fact that it can take away a lot of stress and provide a professional level of cleaning in your home.
Not all cleaning companies are the same and it is important that you know which cleaning services are reputable. When searching for the best home cleaning company, it can be helpful to do your research and know what to look for.
- One of the first things you may want to do is check with the better business bureau and make sure they are a reputable business. When you agree to allow someone into your home that you do not know, you want to make sure who you are letting in with the most information possible. This is especially important if you will not be home when the cleaning takes place.
- Second, ask for references and read reviews. There is nothing more important than relying on what others tells you. Clients that have used that particular maid service are going to be honest and frank. You need that kind of valuable information to help make an informed decision.
- It is also important to ask the potential company for proof of insurance. This includes workers compensation, liability and bonding. These items are important so that you know you are dealing with a professional and reliable business.
- Last but certainly not least, call the company and ask questions.
- Ask a lot of questions.
Some questions to ask would be:
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you supply proof of insurance?
- How many people come to clean one home?
- Will the same people come each week?
- Do you do background checks on your cleaning team when hiring?
- What does your standard service consist of?
- Can I ask for extra cleaning?
- What do you charge?
- Do you supply your own equipment and supplies?
- How does the scheduling work?
The list can go on and on but those are the basic questions you should be asking to get a general idea of the company culture and if they will fit into your lifestyle.
Executive Maids has been in business since 1993. We are extremely professional and reliable. We are aces at what we do and we encourage you to ask questions when you are seeking a cleaning service. Ask us and ask others. Feel free to compare Executive Maids with other cleaning services in the Philadelphia area. We are the best at what we do and comparison will help you see that. We proudly serve Philadelphia Tri-Counties and Burlington and Camden Counties.
Call us today for more information.
HERE COME THE ALLERGIES!!!!
Just when it felt like spring was here in the Philadelphia area, winter started creeping back in. But in that brief period of time of warm spring-like weather, it was just enough time for mother nature to plant her seeds. The growth of weeds, spores, grass and tree pollens fell upon us. Everything started to bloom and it was just enough time to bring on the allergens. The cold weather in the Philadelphia area won’t last long and soon the warm and hot weather will be here. This also brings on allergy season and to many, the cold weather hasn’t slowed the allergies.
This means your allergy symptoms, the sniffling, sneezing, watery and itchy eyes, are in overdrive. What can you do to help lessen the allergies? Of course, visiting your doctor and making sure you are getting the correct treatment is a number one priority, but what else can you do?
Stay inside – the best way to treat your allergy symptoms is to stay away from the culprit as best you can. Pollen is flying everywhere. It is predicted to be so bad this year that even in the southern states where spring has already sprung, pollen is actually quite visible. The green coating is everywhere and for people who suffer from allergies, just looking at that thick layer on your car is enough to trigger the sneezes. Try to avoid the allergens as best you can. When pollen counts soar, stay indoors as much as possible. Pollen is usually at it’s peak mid-morning, early evening and when the wind is blowing.
Keep your windows closed! – Keep the windows shut, even if it’s the perfect spring day. That beautiful breeze that you want to feel on your face is exactly what’s pushing all that pollen around and right into your house. Keeping the windows closed is a sure fire way to keep the allergies at bay.
Clean your house – One of the best ways to keep the allergens out of your house is to keep your house clean. A light dusting everyday, over everything, will help keep you from having an attack. Keeping linens clean and fresh and carpets vacuumed will help get rid of any pollen or other allergens that can creep into your home. You carry that pollen in with you. You can transfer it from the outdoors just by stepping out of your car and going right into your home. Once inside, those allergens spread and settle all around your house. Dusting everyday will help keep it at bay.
Hire a maid service – Hiring a cleaning service can lower your allergen levels in your home drastically. They will clean surfaces and in places you don’t think to do yourself. Hidden spaces trap dust and allergens and if stirred, can set you on a sneezing attack. The professionals at Executive Maids have been keeping homes allergy free for years. They understand where the culprit lies within your home and they know how to attack and get rid of it.
Call Executive Maids today! We can offer you solutions for an allergy-free home.
If you are in the Philadelphia area, give Executive Maids a call today!
Secrets of a slob: How Philadelphia’s best maid service saved me!
I have a major secret that I hide from everyone, even my friends and family. I am a slob. I am a very messy, sloppy, single woman who should know better than to keep an unkempt house. I hate cleaning. The thought of pulling out a vacuum cleaner or dust mop sends my brain into overload and I can’t function. If you visit my home, however, you would never know. I hire a maid service to clean my house every week. Secret number two. No one knows this either.
I haven’t always been a slob. When I was younger, my mother would keep our little Philadelphia house very orderly. In return, we learned to keep things very organized as well. My mother was a housewife who never worked a day in her life. It was extremely important to her to run a tight ship and the make sure her children followed in that path. Don’t ever dare think about putting a drink down on the coffee table without a coaster. As a matter of fact, do not think about bringing a drink into the living room at all. As I got older and moved away to college, I started to learn the freedom of throwing my clothes on the floor and leaving dishes in the sink of my off campus apartment. It was my space and I loved the freedom. Then I became a mature, responsible, working adult. I had my own apartment, a career and a fabulous new life. I’ve had that fabulous life for a while now. But I can’t seem to keep it clean. Maybe it’s rebellion from the way my mother raised us. Maybe it’s my prerogative as a working adult. I’m not sure. But what I am sure of is that I can’t keep my life orderly by myself.
I hired Executive Maids over two years ago and they saved my messy, untidy life. I am forever on the go and as I mentioned, I hate cleaning. My job requires me to travel and when I come home from a trip, the last thing I want to see is dust bunnies and cobwebs everywhere. Executive Maids comes every week, usually while I am out of town, like little invisible fairies. They vacuum and dust and wipe down all surfaces. No one ever has to know. They’ve also taught me to be more mindful and less sloppy. Knowing they are coming, I am less likely to leave dishes in the sink or my underwear on the floor. That’s just common courtesy when someone, anyone is coming to your home.
If you are a busy person, no matter what your circumstances are, consider hiring Executive Maids. They will change your life forever, just like they did mine. They are professional, courteous and serve the Philadelphia area. Call them today to learn about their pricing and scheduling. They are discreet if you need them to be so no one ever has to know your secret either.
If you are in the Philadelphia area, give Executive Maids a call today!