Four HUGE reasons why you should hire a maid service to clean your home…
It may seem luxurious or frivolous, but hiring a house cleaner makes perfect sense. Times have changed for the house cleaning service industry. There has been a shift of focus on serving the customer and their unique needs. Here are four huge reasons why you should hire a cleaning service for your home:
- Nobody can clean everything – We all have some house cleaning job that tends to get away from us. It isn’t from lack of trying, it just happens. You may be an ace at vacuuming or mopping floors but when it comes to dusting or cleaning hard to reach areas, you fail. Maybe you are so busy with other things in life that house cleaning takes a back seat. Clean the things you are good at and have time for. Hire a cleaning service to do the rest. How much happier would you be if you didn’t have to clean a toilet again?
- Having a clean home can save you money – Let’s face it. Your home is your single most important monetary investment. Maintaining it on the surface is essential to its overall value. All the things that require regular maintenance to stay clean and fresh like tile, floors, countertops and baseboards are items that over time can build up with grime and grease. If they aren’t maintained regularly, eventually they will need to be resurfaced or replaced. Who wants that added expense when all it needed was a little regular elbow grease?
- Your health deserves it – having a clean home means less dirt, bacteria, insects and other parasites that can cause illness. The cleaning you tackle on your own is important, but hiring professional cleaners who use commercial grade equipment and supplies will ensure every nook and cranny in your home is getting clean. This means less dirt and bacteria that can get you sick. And it’s a savings on your wallet too. Less illness means less doctors visits. You and your family deserve an allergy-free, sick-free home!
- Your time is more valuable – Spending the day on Saturday to clean is not a really good use of your time. Especially when you are so busy during the week. The weekends are for fun and relaxation. Time spent with loved ones. When you budget for a cleaning service, it is time you give back to yourself and your family. That time isn’t just valuable, it’s priceless.
Hiring a house cleaner may seem like a luxury but it is something that actually may save you money, time and effort in the long run. At Executive Maids, we want to ensure that you have a clean home and free time to do the things that are important to you and your family. Let the professionals do the work so you don’t have to.
Contact us today. We work with every size home and every budget. We want to help you free up your valuable time so you can focus on life.
Live Life, We’ll Clean Up!
Everyone is busy these days. Families have work and school. Individuals have work and a social life. No matter what your situation is, chances are, you are busy living life. Why worry about cleaning your home or apartment? Let the experts do that for you! Executive Maids is the best choice in the Philadelphia area for cleaning services. We focus on residential cleaning which includes apartments, condos, townhouses and single homes of any size. We are experts in the field and have been serving the area since 1993.
Many people are almost ashamed to admit they have a maid service cleaning their home because they are afraid people will judge them to be either lazy or snobby. This couldn’t be further from the truth! People hire maid services so they can live life! As we age, it gets more difficult to do certain cleanings. Some people work 40 hours or more a week and the last thing they want to do is spend their days off cleaning. Many people work maid service into their budget so that they have time to enjoy more important things in life. Cleaning service is not just reserved for the wealthy anymore!
The benefit of having a cleaning service clean the entire house at the same time has no comparison to trying to do it yourself. You may pick certain days of the week to do particular rooms or cleanings but, seldom do you clean your entire house in one shot. A maid service like Executive Maids, come in teams of three and get the job done all at once. You are most likely doing all your house cleaning by yourself. When three people are doing it, not only is it done more thoroughly, it is done quicker!
Another benefit to hiring a maid service is your house will be cleaner than you would do yourself. This comment is in no way meant to demean your house cleaning skills. But, maid services are professional cleaners. This is what they do for a living. They know the proper supplies to use, have industrial equipment and have a routine for cleaning that works. You can probably get your house spic and span clean, but is the elbow grease you have to put into it, really worth it?
At Executive Maids, we want you to live life! Of course, you have to work to be able to afford your home. But, when work is done, wouldn’t you rather reserve your time off for more important things? Like raising your family or spending time with friends. Anything that you enjoy on your free time is what living life is about. Not waking up on Saturday morning to clean your house.
Contact Executive Maids today and let us show you how we can make your life a lot easier. We are the best Philadelphia maid service and we would love the opportunity to show you. You should be living life, we should be cleaning up for you!
Request a quote today!
How exactly does the best maid service in Philadelphia clean your home?
The secret to Executive Maids cleaning system is simple; we come to you threefold. Every job we do, we arrive in with a team of three cleaners. A three-member team allows us to be quick yet efficient while we clean your home. Our cleaners are well trained and focus on the kitchen, bathrooms and dusting and vacuuming the rest of the house. We focus on these areas but can certainly do more as you please. We call these special projects and can discuss this with you when making up your schedule.
With our team of three uniformed cleaners arriving at your house weekly or monthly (or how often you feel your house is in need of cleaning), they quickly focus on their individual tasks and work efficiently to get your house clean in no time. Don’t stress over their quickness not producing quality work. A supervisor is one of the cleaners and she inspects all work to make sure everything has been cleaned. This system allows each team member to focus on their tasks at hand but also reduces the time they need to be in your home.
Our areas of focus are the kitchen, bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming. This is our systematic approach to cleaning. Other areas or deeper cleaning can be done for an extra charge and at your request. Kitchens and bathrooms are wiped down, mopped and disinfected. The other areas of your home are thoroughly dusted and vacuumed. Essentially, the cleaning you do each week, we can handle for you. The deeper cleaning you tend to each month or season, such as oven cleaning and window washing, we can tackle for you as well.
Once you choose Executive Maids, we figure out a cleaning schedule together and then we talk about your cleaning needs. As soon as this is established, we line up our three-member team and get to work. We come to your house with our own equipment and supplies but we are always happy to work with your own materials if you choose. After all, this is your home and we want to be as accommodating as possible for you and your family. Executive Maids has been Philadelphia’s choice for home cleaning since 1993. We understand your needs and will coordinate your cleaning needs with your lifestyle. We want you to focus on the important things in your life, not the dust bunnies that creep up when you aren’t looking. Leave that to us.
If you are searching for a Philadelphia maid service, look no further than Executive Maids. We have been in the business for a long time and we understand what it takes to keep your home clean. Our cleaners go through a rigorous training process so that we are sure they will be thorough when cleaning your home. You can trust us to do a good job and to make sure your home is safe while we are in there. Contact us today for a no obligation estimate. You will be pleased with our quality of work.
Call us today for more information.
The clean and dirty details about hiring a maid service in Philadelphia
Your home is your sanctuary. It is the place you retreat to after a long, hectic day. You don’t want to come home and have to clean in order to sit back and relax. When it comes to maintaining a clean home, many people often find it necessary to hire a home cleaning company to keep their home looking its best at all times. There are many benefits to hiring a maid service, including the fact that it can take away a lot of stress and provide a professional level of cleaning in your home.
Not all cleaning companies are the same and it is important that you know which cleaning services are reputable. When searching for the best home cleaning company, it can be helpful to do your research and know what to look for.
- One of the first things you may want to do is check with the better business bureau and make sure they are a reputable business. When you agree to allow someone into your home that you do not know, you want to make sure who you are letting in with the most information possible. This is especially important if you will not be home when the cleaning takes place.
- Second, ask for references and read reviews. There is nothing more important than relying on what others tells you. Clients that have used that particular maid service are going to be honest and frank. You need that kind of valuable information to help make an informed decision.
- It is also important to ask the potential company for proof of insurance. This includes workers compensation, liability and bonding. These items are important so that you know you are dealing with a professional and reliable business.
- Last but certainly not least, call the company and ask questions.
- Ask a lot of questions.
Some questions to ask would be:
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you supply proof of insurance?
- How many people come to clean one home?
- Will the same people come each week?
- Do you do background checks on your cleaning team when hiring?
- What does your standard service consist of?
- Can I ask for extra cleaning?
- What do you charge?
- Do you supply your own equipment and supplies?
- How does the scheduling work?
The list can go on and on but those are the basic questions you should be asking to get a general idea of the company culture and if they will fit into your lifestyle.
Executive Maids has been in business since 1993. We are extremely professional and reliable. We are aces at what we do and we encourage you to ask questions when you are seeking a cleaning service. Ask us and ask others. Feel free to compare Executive Maids with other cleaning services in the Philadelphia area. We are the best at what we do and comparison will help you see that. We proudly serve Philadelphia Tri-Counties and Burlington and Camden Counties.
Call us today for more information.
HERE COME THE ALLERGIES!!!!
Just when it felt like spring was here in the Philadelphia area, winter started creeping back in. But in that brief period of time of warm spring-like weather, it was just enough time for mother nature to plant her seeds. The growth of weeds, spores, grass and tree pollens fell upon us. Everything started to bloom and it was just enough time to bring on the allergens. The cold weather in the Philadelphia area won’t last long and soon the warm and hot weather will be here. This also brings on allergy season and to many, the cold weather hasn’t slowed the allergies.
This means your allergy symptoms, the sniffling, sneezing, watery and itchy eyes, are in overdrive. What can you do to help lessen the allergies? Of course, visiting your doctor and making sure you are getting the correct treatment is a number one priority, but what else can you do?
Stay inside – the best way to treat your allergy symptoms is to stay away from the culprit as best you can. Pollen is flying everywhere. It is predicted to be so bad this year that even in the southern states where spring has already sprung, pollen is actually quite visible. The green coating is everywhere and for people who suffer from allergies, just looking at that thick layer on your car is enough to trigger the sneezes. Try to avoid the allergens as best you can. When pollen counts soar, stay indoors as much as possible. Pollen is usually at it’s peak mid-morning, early evening and when the wind is blowing.
Keep your windows closed! – Keep the windows shut, even if it’s the perfect spring day. That beautiful breeze that you want to feel on your face is exactly what’s pushing all that pollen around and right into your house. Keeping the windows closed is a sure fire way to keep the allergies at bay.
Clean your house – One of the best ways to keep the allergens out of your house is to keep your house clean. A light dusting everyday, over everything, will help keep you from having an attack. Keeping linens clean and fresh and carpets vacuumed will help get rid of any pollen or other allergens that can creep into your home. You carry that pollen in with you. You can transfer it from the outdoors just by stepping out of your car and going right into your home. Once inside, those allergens spread and settle all around your house. Dusting everyday will help keep it at bay.
Hire a maid service – Hiring a cleaning service can lower your allergen levels in your home drastically. They will clean surfaces and in places you don’t think to do yourself. Hidden spaces trap dust and allergens and if stirred, can set you on a sneezing attack. The professionals at Executive Maids have been keeping homes allergy free for years. They understand where the culprit lies within your home and they know how to attack and get rid of it.
Call Executive Maids today! We can offer you solutions for an allergy-free home.