House Cleaning Technician with…
Do you want a fun, rewarding, and full-time position earning great money ($500-$800/week)?
Join our team at Executive Maids! If you are looking for a positive workplace and have a heart for serving others, apply now to join our growing team. This job can give you lasting satisfaction, new skills, personal responsibility, and really great exercise. The most important requirement is the SPARKLE!
Executive Maids have been a woman-owned small business owner since 1993. We pride ourselves in providing high-quality service through our good core moral based values and commitment to the community. We value our employees and want you to love where you work. We are excited for you to join us in providing this level of service to our community so that we can all enjoy life to the fullest.
At Executive Maids, working as a team is very important to us! In order to provide our clients with high quality, thorough and consistent service-we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, detail-oriented and have open communication to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Residential Cleaning Tech – Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
Do you S.P.A.R.K.L.E.? Here’s What it Means to Us:
- SHINE – with Kindness-Smile and treat others how you would like to be treated.
- PROFESSIONALISM – You look at each day and every new opportunity with optimism. You take on challenges with a great attitude. Communicate professionally with clients and with other teammates.
- ATTENDANCE – Our clients & team depend on you! You are dependable to be at work and on time each day.
- READINESS – Prepare for your day and use all the tools available to their full potential.
- KNOWLEDGE – Understanding your clients and the Executive Maids Cleaning Process. Able to determine what needs cleaning and how to do it. Always willing to ask questions when unsure of how to do job.
- LEADERSHIP – Working confidently on your own and efficiently on a team.
- EXCELLENCE – Our goal is to provide a sparkling, clean home for our clients. Providing the extra attention to detail that WOW’s every client.
TOP 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
- Positive Work Environment. Drama not welcome here!
- Paid Training. We’ll show you how the PROS clean houses!
- Earn up to $800 weekly – Paid Commission, not hourly (Much better pay than hourly wages!!!) PLUS Great Tips and Bonuses
- 30-40 hours per week (Full Time)
- Weekly Pay.
- No Nights or Weekends required!
- Paid Time Off after 1 year.
- Low Stress. Easy Dress Code.
- Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth.
- Work for people who care about you.
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, squat and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day.- Enjoy working around pets.
- Must have verifiable, steady job history.
- Must have a Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Must have car in good working order and proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work full time Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm – No Part Time Positions Available.
- Ability to pass a national criminal background check and drug test.
- Must be able to Speak and Read English.
If you have what it takes to Sparkle and meet ALL of the Job Qualifications, then we welcome you to apply below.