We Clean Your Home,
Just the Way You Like It
Executive Maids provides premier house cleaning services in Philadelphia, PA and nearby areas.
Philadelphia’s Premier Cleaning Services
Founded in 1993, Executive Maids is your best choice when hiring a premier house cleaning company. When Executive Maids maintains your home you’ll have the time and opportunities you want and need to relax and enjoy your life.
The Executive Maids teams make it a priority to not only clean professionally but provide our customers with the best possible cleaning experience. Our management team helps keep the process smooth for you and strives to deliver! Executive Maids is the way to go when it comes to having a clean home in Philadelphia. Call today, get a free quote, and let our staff impress you!
Top To Bottom Detailed
Your Initial, Deep Clean to Tackle the Dirt and Clutter
Since many factors exist when it comes to gauging the amount of time it takes to clean a home, we charge hourly for all initial cleanings. Our first-time cleanings are top-to-bottom thorough, which means we clean behind and under things. You know, those areas that, as a homeowner, you don’t have time to keep up with yourself.
Ongoing Cleanings to Keep Your Home Clean and Heart Happy
These cleanings tend to take less time than initial cleanings. For that reason, our fees are based on home size, the number of occupants, and pets. The frequency of cleanings can also affect the fees you may be charged. Call our office to discuss your home and cleaning needs, and we’ll provide you with accurate pricing and availability information.
What Makes Executive Maids Stand Out Above All Other Local House Cleaning Companies
We send a “VERIFIED PICTURE” of your Highly Qualified Cleaning Technicians prior to every cleaning so that you know who is coming to clean for you.
- We quote “BY THE JOB, NOT BY THE HOUR”. Most companies price by the hour and will quote you on the low end to earn your business, but when they arrive at your home, they’ll ask for more time, which is also more money. Since our price is FIXED, we never come back and ask you for more money!
We offer our 27-Point SANITIZATION SYSTEM, which kills 99% of germs and viruses on contact. It kills the common cold along with other viruses that make you sick. So, we not only clean your home, but we make it healthier too.
- We use ZOOM to inspect your home with your House Cleaning Technicians before she leaves your home after your initial cleaning. We take a tour of your home asking to see specific areas in your home to make sure your home was cleaned thoroughly. After your initial cleaning, we do random Zoom Inspections everyday with every House Cleaning Technician. This technology makes Quality Control easier and better for everyone. No other cleaning company in our area can offer you this service.
We have been donating FREE cleanings to cancer patients since 2011. We are partnered with the amazing charity, Cleaning for a Reason. It is a national organization that connects vetted cleaning companies with cancer patients who are willing to donate their cleaning services for free. If you would like to know more about it or recommend it to someone, visit https://CleaningForAReason.org/
We offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, as long as you call us within 24 hours of your cleaning, we will come back to make it right.
Cleaning Services You Can Trust
Fully licensed, bonded and insured
Trained, supervised & uniformed maids
Systematic, pet/child-friendly cleaning methods
Straight-Forward Fixed Pricing
Exceptional & Reliable Professional Services
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers!
We figure out the price by measuring the area to be cleaned. The price is based on the square footage. For example, for a house that is about 1000 square feet, the price will be about $100. For a 4,000 square foot house that will be cleaned at the maintenance level, the price will be around $225.
Regardless of the cleaning level you purchase, everything will get cleaned. The difference is how deeply we clean the area that we are instructed to clean.
There is no doubt that it is worth it. Think how nice it would be to spend your evenings or weekends doing something you like instead of cleaning your house! Let the professionals do it.
Unless you specify that they must use a specific cleaning product that you have, they usually use their own cleaning products.
That is totally up to you. Some clients tip, while others do not. It is optional, but appreciated.
A few of the more important things are whether they have a current business license, if they have worker’s compensation and other business insurance, and if they have a clean background check. If the cleaning service you hired does not have any one of these, and one of their crew gets injured at your house, you might be liable for medical payments for the injured worker because you could be considered the worker’s employer according to the IRS, not the cleaning company.
That is up to you. Typical schedules can be every week, every two weeks, or every month.
The crew’s work is overseen by a company inspector on site. There is ongoing communication with the homeowner so everyone is kept informed at all times.
For broken items, keep all of the pieces so the company can inspect them and file a report. If you suspect an item was stolen, contact the office about the theft and contact the police if needed. The cleaning service will either repair the broken item or replace the missing item. They can also file an insurance claim for them. Most services possess a Fidelity Bond for cases like this.
Your pet should not be on the premises during cleaning, so please make the necessary arrangements for your pet to stay elsewhere.
Philadelphia, PA Short History
Philly, Pennsylvania’s largest city and the sixth-largest in the US, was founded in 1682 by William Penn, a Quaker and prominent English landowner. Penn envisioned a city guided by religious tolerance, democracy, and individual freedom. Due to its location on the Delaware River, Philadelphia quickly became a hub for trade and commerce, facilitating the transportation of goods worldwide. It was a manufacturing center for textiles and machinery. In the late 18th century, Philadelphia was pivotal in the American Revolution, hosting the First and Second Continental Congresses, which established the framework for the new government and declared independence from Great Britain. It served as the temporary capital of the United States from 1790 to 1800 while the nation’s capital was built in Washington, D.C. The city was also significant in the abolitionist movement, Civil War, and civil rights movement. Philadelphia is currently a diverse and vibrant city renowned for its history, cultural landmarks, and thriving food and arts scenes. It remains an important center for education, healthcare, finance, and major corporations and institutions.
Professional Maid Service in Philadelphia, PA and the following zip codes: 19102, 19103, 19104, 19106, 19107, 19109, 19111, 19112, 19114, 19115, 19116, 19118, 19119, 19120, 19121, 19122, 19123, 19124, 19125, 19126, 19127, 19128, 19129, 19130, 19131, 19132, 19133, 19134, 19135, 19136, 19137, 19138, 19139, 19140, 19141, 19142, 19143, 19144, 19145, 19146, 19147, 19148, 19149, 19150, 19151, 19152, 19153, 19154.
Some things to do and interesting facts.
- Independence National Historical Park: This park is home to some of Philadelphia’s most important historical landmarks, including Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were signed, and the Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American freedom.
- Reading Terminal Market: This indoor food market has been a Philadelphia institution since 1893 and is one of the oldest continuously operating markets in the country. Visitors can sample a wide variety of food, including Philly cheesesteaks, Amish pretzels, and locally roasted coffee.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: This world-renowned museum is home to an extensive collection of art from around the world, including works by Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, and Salvador Dali. It is also famous for its “Rocky Steps,” a set of stairs that were featured in the movie Rocky.
- The Mutter Museum: This medical museum is not for the faint of heart, but it is definitely an interesting and unique experience. The museum features a collection of medical oddities, including preserved human specimens, antique surgical instruments, and a piece of Albert Einstein’s brain.
- South Street: This street is known for its eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, and nightlife. It is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike, with plenty of opportunities for people-watching and street performers.
Bonus Fun Fact: Philadelphia is home to the nation’s first zoo, the Philadelphia Zoo, which was established in 1874 and features a wide variety of animals from around the world, including big cats, primates, and rare and endangered species.