Thank you for hiring Executive Maids. We truly appreciate your business. We appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for your home!
Our policies are designed to help minimize risks and clarify expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (FL) 561-293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our policies.
Service Areas. Executive Maids House Cleaning services 2 locations:
We clean homes within 15 miles of Philadelphia, PA 19111 and Boynton Beach, FL 33436
Pricing and Payment Policies
1. Fair Price Estimates. Our estimates are based on the square footage of your home and your description of the level of dirt in your home. See our Dirt Code document.
2. Changes from Original Estimates. Estimates are changed if the actual size or circumstances of your home are not as described, or if the package option selected is inappropriate.
3. Non-Refundable Deposit. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all first-time cleanings. This will be charged when your first visit is scheduled and will be applied to your cleaning. If you cancel the service after it is scheduled, we will retain the full deposit.
4. Rate Increases. We reserve the right to raise our rates as needed to adjust for costs, however we will always give our clients advance notice of any price increase.
5. Scheduling Requests. We employ the best House Cleaning Technicians. You can trust that you’ll receive a great cleaning every time we visit your home. While we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific House Cleaning Tech or precise arrival, we will always notify you via text and email 5 days, 1 day and 2 hours before our estimated arrival time.
6. Rescheduling. We require at least 48 hours’ notice for rescheduling. This allows us to provide our cleaning techs with a predictable work schedule and stable income. And we cannot guarantee the same day of the week for the new cleaning date. If you need to reschedule, please contact our office.
7. Skipping a Cleaning. While we understand that it may be necessary to reschedule an appointment, the longer we go between cleanings, the more work our technicians will have to do to restore your home to the cleaning standard you are accustomed to. When there is a longer period between regularly scheduled cleanings it takes longer to clean. Skip fees cover the extra time needed to clean when you skip cleanings.
If your regular Recurring Cleaning frequency is WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the BI-WEEKLY rate for your next cleaning
If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is every BI-WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the MONTHLY rate for the next cleaning.
If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is MONTHLY (every 28 days) and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be hourly at the next cleaning.
Regardless of your regular schedule, if you skip two cleanings in a row, you will be hourly at the next scheduled cleaning.
8. Late Changes and Late Cancellations. We require at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellations.
- Cancellations between 48-24 hrs will be charged 50% of your regular fee.
- Cancellations between 24-1 hr will be charge 100% of your regular fee.
- Lock Out situations are charged full fee.
- If your cleaner is turned away upon arrival, you will be charged full fee.
- This allows us to provide our cleaning techs with a predictable work schedule and stable income.
- This policy is in place to ensure that your house cleaning technician will not lose income because of last minute cancellations.
If your cleaning is scheduled for a Monday, we request notice of cancellation by 4:00pm on the preceding Thursday to avoid the last minute cancellation fee.
9. Happiness and Dependability Guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding cleaning services! If you are dissatisfied with any of our cleaning services, please contact us right away. We will first assess the situation to make sure that we understand the concern, then will re-clean the problem area at no cost to you. The re-clean must be completed within two business days following your initial date of service. If an offer to re-clean is made and you do not allow us to re-clean, we will consider the issue resolved. No Refunds are available.
In the unlikely event that we do not clean your home the day of your scheduled appointment, the cleaning will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date. That’s our Dependability Guarantee.
10. Billing. For your first schedule of service, we will take a credit card that will be kept securely filed for payments. We will bill your credit card for a 50% Non-Refundable Deposit for your initial cleaning. The balance due will be billed at the end of the initial cleaning.
Payment is due at the time of each cleaning service and your card will be charged the same day. If your credit card is declined for any reasons, we will contact you and ask for this to be remedied within three (3) business days. If payment is not made within three (3) business days following a cleaning, we will assess a late payment fee of $10 per day and will pause all scheduled services until payment is made. If your service is paused, you may lose your place in the schedule.
11. Gratuities. Gratuities are optional, but it is a lovely way to tell your cleaner that you think they did a great job. If you would like to tip your cleaner, we suggest a range of 10% to 20% of the cleaning price. All gratuities are added to your invoice and paid by credit card. Our House Cleaning Techs prefer to receive all their gratuities in their paycheck because receiving them as a lump sum helps pay their bills as opposed to receiving cash gratuities daily. You can add gratuities by calling, emailing, or texting our office.
Our professional House Cleaning Technicians do their best to protect your home and possessions, but we know that sometimes things get broken despite precautions. Accordingly, we have worked hard to develop a clear and fair policy to cover accidental breakage.
- If breakage occurs, your House Cleaning Technician will report it to us and to you, if you are home. If you are not home when breakage occurs, we will call you to report it to you.
- If, however, you feel something has been broken and not reported, please call us at (FL) 561- 293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 to report any instance of breakage as soon as possible after you notice it so that we can make it right. Breakage must be reported within 7 (seven) days of the incident. Please save the broken item for our inspection. Please send pics of the item from all angles. We will review every incident of breakage on a case-by-case basis.
- When value is verifiable and breakage is clearly caused an Executive Maids employee, we will reimburse the cost of any broken item up to $100.00 per item. Item values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized.
- When appropriate, we will pay to have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company instead of reimbursing the cost of the item.
- We cannot accept responsibility for breakage due to objects that are inherently unstable or delicate, or inappropriately placed, such as top-heavy items with inadequate bases, improperly hung pictures, or wobbly objects. Such situations are regarded as accidents-in-waiting and may occur no matter how carefully our cleaning technicians are working.
- In addition, we have noticed that the materials used in many window blinds can become brittle over time and may break while cleaning, or even while opening or closing them. Therefore, we cannot accept any responsibility for damages to older blinds. If this is a risk you cannot accept, please let our office know which areas we should avoid, and we will add it to your home details.
- Please move fragile, unstable, or expensive items to a location we do not clean or ask us to skip that area completely if you do not wish to accept the risk of accidental damage.
Other Cleaning Policies
1. Employee safety. Our House Cleaning Techs are the heart of Executive Maids. Their safety is paramount important to us.
- The areas to be cleaned must be accessible without excess clutter or hazardous conditions.
- Indoor temperatures must also be appropriate for them to work safely. Be aware that in hot weather, your home must have air conditioning. Our technicians may change the setting for the air conditioning down to 72 degrees Fahrenheit while working in your home; they will reset it to your preferred setting before they leave.
2. Cleaning Products and Tools. We provide all cleaning products and tools necessary to clean your home with exception of toilet brushes, vacuums, and any specialty cleaning products you would like your house cleaning tech to use. The reason for using your vacuum and toilet brushes is so that we are not cross-contaminating germs between homes.
If your vacuum is not working, your house cleaning tech will use his/her back up vacuum for that house cleaning. It will be necessary for you to get your vacuum repaired or get a new vacuum prior to your next cleaning.
If you want us to use one or more of your cleaning products, we must know in advance the name of the product, where it is kept and specific areas/items it is to be used for and specific instructions on how to use it.
We will not clean with bleach. If you would like bleach used for anything, please spray it prior to the arrival of your house cleaning technician.
3. Pet policy. All aggressive pets must be secured during cleanings. However, friendly pets may roam freely, if both you and the House Cleaning Technician are comfortable with your pet roaming freely. House Cleaning Techs are not able to let your pets outside or to bring them in for you. Cleaning up pet waste or changing litter boxes fall outside our scope of cleaning services.
4. Moving Collections. If you have collections, i.e., figurines, crystal, ceramic, or other breakables, we cannot move it to clean unless an agreement is made between the client and Executive Maids in advance of cleanings. Please move the collections prior to the house cleaning. And, it will be your responsibility to put the collection back. We just don’t want to risk precious heirloom or expensive irreplaceable items.
5. Answering Doors. Our House Cleaning Techs will not answer or open doors for people who knock at your door or ring your doorbell. They will not sign for mail or packages.
6. No unfair solicitation of employees. We are proud of our wonderful House Cleaning Technicians. We put a lot of time, money, and effort into recruiting, hiring, and training only the best people. Sadly, some past clients have tried to take advantage of our hard work by trying to “poach” our employees. Our employment contract prohibits employees from accepting private work for Executive Maids clients unless Executive Maids is compensated with a finder fee of $2,500. Please do not solicit our employees for side jobs or direct hire outside of this contract. This will place our employee in an awkward situation, and it will be unfair to our small business. If you attempt to solicit an employee for private hire without paying the required finder fee, all future services will be immediately terminated.
7. Additional Services available with advance notice. In addition to our standard Cleaning Packages, we offer an array of Add-On services which can be scheduled along with your main cleaning. These services may be added to any cleaning on a one-time or recurring basis. Add-On services must be requested at least (1) business day in advance of your scheduled cleaning.
Please contact us (FL) 561-293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 or email email@example.com for pricing and scheduling.
8. Services We Do Not Offer. We specialize in cleaning your home effectively and efficiently and we offer a wide array of cleaning services to suit many different needs. However, we do not offer:
- Dish washing
- Organizing Clutter – Organizing items or picking up clutter It is our expectation that all homes are ready to be cleaned upon arrival. Organizing clutter takes time. If you need that service we can build it into your cleaning services package.
- Cleaning homes that have insect or rodent infestation
- Cleaning inside of laundry appliances
- Laundry or laundry folding
- Heavy lifting – Moving furniture that is heavier than 25 pounds.
- Wall washing (this also includes wall to wall/floor to ceiling mirrors)
- Cleaning inside of curios, china cabinets, stocked cabinets, stocked closets, or drawers
- Cleaning behind glass or solid doors on shelving units or furniture
- Cleaning toys and plants
- Washing any interior windows that cannot easily be reached with a step stool.
- Cleaning anything more than six feet above the ground • Cleaning in areas that are difficult or unsafe to access.
- Specialty cleaning such as outdoor cleaning (patios and garages), television or computer screens, steam cleaning, or carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning of bodily fluids, pet waste, or other biohazards except for an ordinary level of bathroom cleaning
- Cleaning clogged sinks, tubs, showers, or toilets that have standing water or will not drain.
- Cleaning heavily soiled areas or areas of disrepair, including rooms or homes with extreme dirt build-up, mold, mildew, peeling paint, or other unsafe conditions
- Cleaning excessive hard water or mineral stains or buildup
- Any cleaning that would require cleaning supplies or tools beyond what Executive Maids supplies
- Shopping or errands outside the home
It is a privilege to clean your home and Executive Maids always takes health and safety very seriously. We have implemented several new procedures to help protect our clients and employees during the current public health emergency:
- Our House Cleaning Technicians will bring a face mask and will wear it anytime a client request it.
- We ask that each House Cleaning Technician should have always at least 6 feet of personal space. If you will be in your home while our technicians are working, please help protect everyone’s health by remaining at a safe distance.
- As always, our cleaning towels are laundered before use in your home and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- Equipment and supplies are cleaned between homes.
- No employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms is allowed to work.
- Please note that we do not monitor the vaccination status of our employees or clients.