Had a great experience with us? We would love to hear from you!
Become a member of our highly trained, professional cleaning crew!
Executive Maids been a woman-owned small business owners for nearly 27 years. We pride ourselves in providing high quality service through our good core moral based values and commitment to the community. We value our employees and want you to love where you work. We are excited for you to join us in providing this level of service to our community so that we can all enjoy life to the fullest.
At Executive Maids, working as a team is very important to us! In order to provide our clients with high quality, thorough and consistent service-we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, detail oriented and have open communication to meet all our clients’ needs.
Residential Cleaning Tech – Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
Do you S.P.A.R.K.L.E.? Here’s What it Means to Us:
SHINE with Kindness-Smile and treat others how you would like to be treated.
PROFESSIONALISM – You look at each day and every new opportunity with optimism. You take on challenges with a great attitude. Communicate professionally with clients and with other teammates.
ATTENDANCE -Our clients & team depend on you! You are dependable to be at work and on time each day.
READINESS – Prepare for your day and use all the tools available to their full potential.
KNOWLEDGE – Understanding your clients and the Executive Maids Cleaning Process. Asking questions when needed.
LEADERSHIP – Working confidently on your own and efficiently on a team.
EXCELLENCE – Our goal is to provide a sparkling, clean home for our clients. Providing the extra attention to detail that WOW’s them.
TOP 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
10. Positive Work Environment. Drama not welcome here!
9. Paid Training. We’ll show you how the PROS clean houses!
8. Earn from $350-$700 weekly (paid by commission based on hours worked)
7. 30-40 hours per week (Full Time) (+overtime when available)
6. Weekly Pay
5. No Nights or Weekends required!
4. Paid Time Off after 1 year
3. Low Stress. Easy Dress Code
2. Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth
1. Work for people who care about you.
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:– Must be 18 years old and authorized to work in the U.S.
– Ability to lift, bend, kneel, squat and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day.- Enjoy working around pets.
– Driver’s License and good driving record
– Ability to pass a national criminal background check and drug test
– Please DO NOT CALL our office regarding your application.
We hire people with SPARKLE — apply today, and join our growing Executive Maids Cleaning Team!
Download our Application Below
Please download the job application above. Print it and fill it out. If you do not have a printer, perhaps you can use someone else’s printer or go to Staples, UPS, etc. They will print it for you for about $1 or less.
After you fill out the application, you can use the FREE app ADOBE FREE SCAN to scan the completed application and email back to us at CustomerService@ExecutiveMaids.com. (The app is as easy to use as it is to take pictures with your phone. Take a look at this short video that shows how to use the FREE app.