Thank you for hiring Executive Maids. We truly appreciate your business. We appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for your home!
At Executive Maids we provide our employees with sustainable employment. We put our Cleaning Professionals first so that they will put our clients first.
Helpful – Our goal is to help our clients to create a happier, healthier environment for them
Consistency – Our goal is to provide our clients with the same detailed quality of cleanings for every service visit.
Reliability – Our goal is to be a cleaning service you can count on.
Integrity – Everyone on our team has high moral principles and work ethics.
Personality – Everyone on our team is bright, friendly and is professional.
Service Areas. Executive Maids House Cleaning services 2 locations: PA/NJ and S FL
We clean homes within 15 miles of:
Philadelphia, PA 19111 * Boynton Beach, FL 33436 * Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Top to Bottom Deluxe VIP Cleaning Package – Click here to view all that is included in our Most Popular and in depth initial cleaning package.
- Basic General Initial Cleaning Package – This package is for homes that have been cleaned within the last month. If it has been longer, then your home needs a Top to Bottom Deluxe VIP Cleaning. Click here to view all that is included in the Basic General Initial Cleaning.
- Perfect Maintenance Cleaning Package – These cleanings are for clients who schedule recurring services on either a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (4 week) cycle. These cleanings are to ensure that your home stays clean. Click here to view all that is included in this package.
Our policies are designed to help minimize risks and clarify expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at (FL) 561-293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our policies.
Pricing and Payment Policies
- Fair Price Estimates. Estimates are based on your home size and your description of the dirt level in your home. The estimate is for between the low range to approximately $150 higher.
- Changes from Original Estimates. Estimates will be changed if your home size or circumstances are different than you originally described them to us, or if the package option chosen is inappropriate for your initial cleaning.
- Non-Refundable Deposit. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all first-time cleanings, retained if service is canceled.
- Rate Increases. Rates may increase periodically. But advance notice will be given.
- Scheduling Requests. We employ the best Cleaning Professionals. You can trust that you’ll receive a great cleaning every time we visit your home. While we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific Cleaning Professional or precise arrival, we will notify you via text and email 5 days, 1 day, and 2 hours before arrival time.
- Rescheduling. 72 hours’ notice is required when rescheduling. This allows us to provide our Cleaning Professionals with a predictable work schedule and stable income. We cannot guarantee the same day of week for the new cleaning date. If you need to reschedule, please contact our office.
- Cancellations between 72-24 hrs. will be charged 50% of your regular fee.
- Cancellations between 24-1 hr. will be charged 100% of your regular fee.
- Lock Out situations are charged full fee.
- If your cleaner is turned away upon arrival, you will be charged a full fee.
This policy is in place to ensure that your Cleaning Professional will not lose income because of last-minute cancellations. If your cleaning is scheduled for a Monday, we request notice of cancellation by 4:00pm on the preceding Thursday to avoid the last-minute cancellation fee.
- Skipping a Cleaning. While we understand that it may be necessary to reschedule an occasional appointment, the longer we go between cleanings, the more work our technicians will have to do to restore your home to the cleaning standard you are accustomed to. When this happens we will charge a skip fee to cover the extra time so that your cleaner is compensated for the extra time it takes to clean.
- If your regular Recurring Cleaning frequency is WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the BI-WEEKLY rate for your next cleaning.
- If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is every BI-WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the MONTHLY rate for the next cleaning.
- If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is MONTHLY (every 28 days) and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be hourly at the next cleaning.
- Regardless of your regular schedule, if you skip two cleanings in a row, you will be hourly at the next scheduled cleaning.
- Happiness and Dependability Guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding cleaning services. If dissatisfied with any of our cleaning services, please contact us right away. We will first assess the situation to make sure that we understand the concern, then will re-clean the problem area at no cost to you. We will re-clean at no cost within two business days or following your initial date of service. No refunds available.
- Billing. For your first schedule of service, we will bill your credit card for a 50% Non-Refundable Deposit for your initial cleaning. The balance due will be billed at the end of the initial cleaning.
Payment is due at the time of each cleaning and your card will be charged the same day. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will contact you and ask for this to be remedied within three (3) business days. If payment is not made within three (3) business days following a cleaning, we will assess a late payment fee of $10 per day and will pause all scheduled services until payment is made. If your service is paused, you may lose your place in the schedule.
- Gratuities. Gratuities are optional. But, most clients like to show their Cleaning Professionals their gratitude for their outstanding cleaning and customer service by giving a gratuity. The general range is 10% to 20% of the cleaning price. All gratuities are added to your invoice and paid by credit card. Our cleaners prefer it that way. All gratuities are paid in your Cleaning Professionals weekly paycheck.
Our Cleaning Professionals do their best to protect your home and possessions, but sometimes things get broken despite precautions. Accordingly, we have worked hard to develop a clear and fair policy to cover accidental breakage.
- If our Cleaning Professional accidentally breaks something while cleaning your home, they will report it to you and us. If you are not home when a breakage occurs, we will call you to report it to you.
- If you notice any breakage that hasn’t been reported, please let us know and call us at (FL) 561-293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 within 3 days and keep the broken item for inspection.
- We will review each incident on a case-by-case basis and reimburse up to $100 per item when value is verifiable, and breakage was caused by our employee. Item values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized.
- If appropriate, we will pay for professional restoration instead of reimbursement.
- However, we cannot take responsibility for breakage caused by unstable or delicate items or improperly placed objects such as top-heavy items with inadequate bases, improperly hung pictures, or wobbly objects. Such situations are regarded as accidents-in-waiting and may occur no matter how carefully our cleaning professionals are working.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage to older window blinds as they can become brittle over time.
- Please move fragile or expensive items to a location we do not clean or ask us to skip that area if you do not wish to accept the risk of accidental damage.
Additional Cleaning Policies
- Employee safety. Our Cleaning Professionals’ safety is crucial to us. To ensure their safety, the following must be observed:
- Areas to be cleaned should be free of clutter or hazardous conditions.
- The indoor temperature must be appropriate for safe work conditions. Our technicians may adjust the air conditioning to 72 degrees Fahrenheit while cleaning, but they will reset it to your preferred setting before leaving.
- Cleaning Products and Tools. We provide all necessary cleaning products and tools, except for toilet brushes, vacuums, and specialty cleaning products.
If you want us to use your cleaning products, we need specific instructions beforehand. We do not use bleach. If you would like bleach used for anything, please spray it prior to the arrival of your Cleaning Professional.
We prefer to use your vacuum and toilet brushes. This prevents cross-contamination between homes. If your vacuum is not working, your technician will use their backup vacuum. However, it will be necessary for you to get your vacuum repaired or get a new vacuum prior to your next cleaning.
- Pet policy. We love your fur babies! However, aggressive pets must be secured during cleaning. Friendly pets may roam freely if both you and your Cleaning Professional are comfortable.
However, we cannot let your pets outside or clean up pet waste or litter boxes. These are outside our scope of cleaning services.
- Moving Collections. We cannot move collections (i.e., figurines, crystal, ceramic, or other breakables) unless agreed upon in advance. Please move collections before cleaning, and it will be your responsibility to put them back. We do not want to risk damaging precious or expensive irreplaceable items.
- Answering Doors. Your Cleaning Professionals will not answer or open doors for people who knock at your door or ring your doorbell. They will not sign for mail or packages.
- No unfair solicitation of employees. We are proud of our wonderful Cleaning Professionals. We put a lot of time, money, and effort into recruiting, hiring, and training only the best people. Sadly, some past clients have tried to take advantage of our hard work by trying to “poach” our employees. Our employment contract prohibits employees from accepting private work for Executive Maids clients unless Executive Maids is compensated with a finder fee of $2,500. Please do not solicit our employees for side jobs or direct hire outside of this contract. This will place our employee in an awkward situation, and it will be unfair to our small business. If you attempt to solicit an employee for private hire without paying the required finder fee, all future services will be immediately terminated.
- Additional Services available with advance notice. In addition to our standard Cleaning Packages, Add-On services are available but with advance notice. It must be requested at least (1) business day before scheduled cleaning.
Contact us for pricing and scheduling add-on services at (FL) 561-293-2700 or (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000, or email email@example.com.
- Services Not included in our cleaning packages. We specialize in cleaning your home effectively and efficiently and we offer a wide array of cleaning services to suit many different needs. If you need these services, please call to discuss adding them to your cleaning package.
- Organizing Clutter – Organizing items or picking up clutter. It is our expectation that all homes are ready to be cleaned upon arrival. Organizing clutter takes time. If you need that service, we can add it into your cleaning services package.
- Dish washing
- Cleaning inside of laundry appliances
- Laundry or laundry folding
- Cleaning inside of curios, china cabinets, stocked cabinets, stocked closets, or drawers
- Cleaning behind glass or solid doors on shelving units or furniture
- Cleaning toys and plants
- Washing any interior windows that cannot easily be reached with a step stool.
- Cleaning anything more than six feet above the ground
- Specialty cleaning such as outdoor cleaning (patios and garages), television or computer screens, steam cleaning, or carpet cleaning.
Services that we cannot perform
- Cleaning of bodily fluids, pet waste, or other biohazards except for an ordinary level of bathroom cleaning
- Cleaning homes that have insect or rodent infestation
- Heavy lifting – Moving furniture that is heavier than 25 pounds.
- Wall washing (this also includes wall to wall/floor to ceiling mirrors)
- Cleaning clogged sinks, tubs, showers, or toilets that have standing water or will not drain.
- Cleaning heavily soiled areas or areas of disrepair, including rooms or homes with extreme dirt build-up, mold, mildew, peeling paint, or other unsafe conditions.
- Cleaning in areas that are difficult or unsafe to access.
- Cleaning excessive hard water or mineral stains or buildup
- Any cleaning that would require cleaning supplies or tools beyond what Executive Maids supplies.
- Shopping or errands outside the home