How Can We Help?
Our Breakage Policy
Our Cleaning Professionals do their best to protect your home and possessions, but sometimes things get broken despite precautions. Accordingly, we have worked hard to develop a clear and fair policy to cover accidental breakage.
- If our Cleaning Professional accidentally breaks something while cleaning your home, they will report it to you and us. If you are not home when a breakage occurs, we will call you to report it to you.
- If you notice any breakage that hasn’t been reported, please let us know and call us at (FL) 561-293-2700 OR (PA/NJ) 215-690-4000 within 3 days and keep the broken item for inspection.
- We will review each incident on a case-by-case basis and reimburse up to $100 per item when value is verifiable, and breakage was caused by our employee. Item values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized.
- If appropriate, we will pay for professional restoration instead of reimbursement.
- However, we cannot take responsibility for breakage caused by unstable or delicate items or improperly placed objects such as top-heavy items with inadequate bases, improperly hung pictures, or wobbly objects. Such situations are regarded as accidents-in-waiting and may occur no matter how carefully our cleaning professionals are working.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage to older window blinds as they can become brittle over time.
- Please move fragile or expensive items to a location we do not clean or ask us to skip that area if you do not wish to accept the risk of accidental damage.