Our Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
72 hours’ notice is required when rescheduling. This allows us to provide our Cleaning Professionals with a predictable work schedule and stable income. We cannot guarantee the same day of week for the new cleaning date. If you need to reschedule, please contact our office.
- Cancellations between 72-24 hrs. will be charged 50% of your regular fee.
- Cancellations between 24-1 hr. will be charged 100% of your regular fee.
- Lock Out situations are charged full fee.
- If your cleaner is turned away upon arrival, you will be charged a full fee.
This policy is in place to ensure that your Cleaning Professional will not lose income because of last-minute cancellations. If your cleaning is scheduled for a Monday, we request notice of cancellation by 4:00pm on the preceding Thursday to avoid the last-minute cancellation fee.
- Skipping a Cleaning. While we understand that it may be necessary to reschedule an occasional appointment, the longer we go between cleanings, the more work our technicians will have to do to restore your home to the cleaning standard you are accustomed to. When this happens we will charge a skip fee to cover the extra time so that your cleaner is compensated for the extra time it takes to clean.
- If your regular Recurring Cleaning frequency is WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the BI-WEEKLY rate for your next cleaning.
- If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is every BI-WEEKLY and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be charged the MONTHLY rate for the next cleaning.
- If your Recurring Cleaning frequency is MONTHLY (every 28 days) and you skip 1 cleaning, you will be hourly at the next cleaning.
- Regardless of your regular schedule, if you skip two cleanings in a row, you will be hourly at the next scheduled cleaning.